A little preparation before the exam can make all the difference. Here are some tips on what to do one hour before an exam:
- Get a good night’s sleep.
- Eat a healthy breakfast.
- Take a shower and get dressed, so you feel confident and ready to take on the day.
- Review your notes and highlight important facts or vocabulary words that you may need to remember during the test.
- Review your study plan for any last minute changes that you need to make, or things you want to add in before your test date.
- Practice answering questions in your head, out loud, or with someone else so it feels more natural when it comes time for the actual test.